Thursday, August 27, 2009

Hate Holidays...

I seriously hate when it comes to holiday. I mean I just hate the fact that I will be lonely. Ermm maybe u might not know how lonely I am during the holidays. When I'm on msn everyone will be busy I know I can IM them but then I just feel that maybe they are really busy and don't
dare to disturb. When I'm on facebook I have no idea what to do there so I'll just choose to off. But when I'm away from the computer I will just have to force myself to study but here's the thing NOTHING goes in as in really NOTHING! I just feel that I am really really useless and lonely. I wanna go to somewhere which I can start everything from A to Z . Maybe its really time for me to focus on what I should do and leave without a sound.

Love,
aiVy

No comments:

Post a Comment