Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Moving~

My dear is moving his house~~ MOVING~ to the next neighbourhood ...=.=
His whole family is basically rushing here and there ... that is why I got to pay more attention to my dear.. I will try my very best to provide the best suppport for him... so that he will not be that stressed out... I seriously pity my dear.... his finals are just around the corner but he have no time ... NO TIME for his studies... I feel bad~~~ I really want to help even when I insisted but then he told me not to... he told me my finals are coming also... but dear!! yours is this coming Monday but mine is two weeks from now... Dear all I can do is suppport you and hope for the best for u ~~~ I dont want anything to happen to your studies... Dear ~~ oh Dear~~~ I am sooo worry bout u ~~~~

Love,
aiVy.

No comments:

Post a Comment