Thursday, April 29, 2010

My New Life!

Oh!! Oh!! Oh!! Today was a memorable day as it was my first day in college (its actually orientation but i still consider it as my first day) !!!!! Well I find that UCSI really do have alot of foreigner as in REALLY REALLY ALOT! Despite the number of foreigner I find them very friendly. Everyone there is friendly especially the seniors. They guide us , tell us where to go and also lead us properly to the respective place. I just felt like my life have changed 180 degree due to this new life that I have to adapt . But I think that it would be easy for me to adapt to this as I just find that place so comfortable. But one thing , Monday is a CRAZY day for me. My office application class is from 8 till 11am. Then algebra class from 12.30 till 2pm.Then here comes the prob my next class is Econs which is from 6.30 till 8pm! So tell me the gap between 2 till 6.30 pm what do you expect me to do??? I dont even dare to imagine what am I gonna do . HELP!!!
CALL ME IF YOU FEEL BORED DURING 2 TILL 6.30PM ON MONDAYS!!!!

Love,
aiVy.

No comments:

Post a Comment